Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Post

Well, I've started several other blogs before. Some are personal. Some are meant to make money, but failed (or more correctly, not yet bear any fruits). And some blogs are simply too stupid to be created in the first place.

Here I am, with a 'real' blog. Not because the other blogs were not real. It's just because in this blog I can truly become who I am. Not some clever guy who wants to look smart, or not an employee of a corporation. I can simply rant and shout and yell based on who I really am.

And this blog is anonymous and will always be. Inside it I will post just anything (well may be not anything) I want to post,.. and I will throw some hard comments, but also some nice praise if those things are really worth to be praised.

oh yes may be i will throw some nice seo art here and there, but until you guys won't notice it (if there are any readers of this blog, anyway). But if a blog like the ones who speak truly of themselves, anonymous, can gain so much traffic, then why can't I. I don't see any reason why. So this blog is also a kind of experiment, that my own style of writing, my honest and brutal opinions, are just worth gold. Yes, I will put Adsense here and there, well just to make small money, really.

but my truly goal is to express myself and gain some followers that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment